Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Longchamp!

Today was my second day of classes, and they were far less exciting than yesterday's.  I had art history and global communications... yuck.  The teachers were both very nice, but the subject matter is just less exciting to me in these two classes.  In my art history class, we will go to a different museum in Paris every Thursday to see different paintings we discuss in class.  Although art doesn't really appeal to me, I can definitely appreciate how lucky we are.  There is definitely no better place to study impressionism than in Paris!

After class, we went to the Longchamp store to purchase my very first one.  Needless to say I am very excited about this!  It is beautiful and I am so happy to have it for my school books and such.  It gets so painful lugging all this stuff around the city but everything is better if you have a beautiful bag on your shoulder :)



For dinner, we went to a cute little cafe down the street from our apartment.  I got a croque-monsieur which is a fancy grilled ham and cheese.  It was so good and since my Dad thinks I talk about food too much, I took this picture for him... 


They're worried I'm going to get fat with all the eating I do but honestly I always eat this much, I just don't blog about it 24/7.  For some reason my eating habits just seem far more interesting in a foreign country, but maybe that's all in my head.  I'm not worried though; with all the walking we do I'm more likely to lose weight than gain it.  
So, that being said, I plan on posting every scrumptious meal I have here because let's be honest... food makes me happier than anything else :)
Sorry!


And here is a picture Elena took of me tonight watching the sunset from my balcony...


C'est mignon, oui?

No comments:

Post a Comment