Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Patissier

Today was my early class, so I have been up since 7 am.  I thought I would never have to see that time of day after high school, but now I do twice a week.  I haven't felt that good all day, so naturally I wasn't in the mood to cook dinner tonight.  Neither was my roommate Kathryn, so we decided to go to our favorite little cafe in our neighborhood.  We both got croque monsieurs avec des frites and they were delicious.  I ate the whole thing because I was starving and I even ate the french fries which I normally don't do because they were perfect and not greasy at all.   After dinner, we went across the street to the little patisserie and I got a raspberry tart with a creme brulee like whipped topping.  It was wrapped up so cute and I protected it like a newborn on the way home because I was terrified that it would get squished.  Once I successfully captured it on camera, I scarfed it down in two minutes.  It was as all french food is... delicious.  


No comments:

Post a Comment