Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The beginning of homework :(

Today was a nice mellow day for me.  I didn't have class until 12:45 so I got sleep in a little and take my time getting to school.  After our classes, a few of us went to this big underground mall a few blocks from our school.  It had a bunch of great stores like H&M and a huge bookstore that could give Barnes and Noble a run for its money.  Besides having regular books, this store also had all kinds of text books for college, so we were able to get the few books that we couldn't get from our school.  The mall is connected to one of the biggest metro stations, so it was really easy to get home and we didn't even have to go back outside to find a metro.  On the way home we stopped at the grocery store to buy some food for dinner.  We all cooked dinner together and ate and listened to music.  It was a nice relaxing night and now we are all doing homework.  I have been having so much fun here that I kind of forgot I'm actually here to go to school... what a bummer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment