Friday, June 14, 2013

ABDB Life

I had my first official day at Au Boudoir de Babou yesterday and I am already in love with my job.  Besides the fact that my boss is awesome and I may have a tiny girl crush on her, I get to do what I love for work.  I've started by translating the company's website into English and also researching luxury U.S. fashion blogs that we can reach out to for advertisement.  My boss, Emilie's, goal is to build awareness of the brand in America because many of her clients are American, and I am basically in charge of this.  I have always thought that I would like a job that involves social media marketing for a fashion company since I am studying both fashion and communications in school.  This job is basically perfect for me because I love fashion blogs and I follow several brands on different social media outlets already.  I now get to use what I know for work and I am doing things that I like to do on my own time anyway.  Win, win!

Here are some pictures of our cute little office:





No comments:

Post a Comment