Friday, August 31, 2012

Latin quarter

Today was my first day to sleep in!!  It felt so good to sleep and I am officially over jet lag, yay!

Tonight we went to the Latin quarter which is near Notre Dame.  There are many schools located in that area so it is considered the students quarter.  There is so much to do in this area and the atmosphere is really fun.  We ate at a cute little restaurant with really good food.  Some of my roommates got three cheese fondue which was amazing.  I got a special with an appetizer, dinner, and dessert for 16 euros.  I had French onion soup, duck, and creme brûlée for dessert.  





The food was amazing but I can't believe I ate it all, I am so full.  I don't know how these Frenchies eat this much all the time... and they're all so skinny.  I'm not complaining though, it was so worth it.

I absolutely love this city.

No comments:

Post a Comment