Tuesday, July 9, 2013

July July

So the last few weeks have been kind of a blur involving interesting French parties and not a lot of sleeping.  I enjoy mixing with the locals even if it means not knowing what is going on half of the time.  Thankfully, last week involved a lot of English speaking festivities because both Canada Day and the 4th of July had to be celebrated.  We have a Canadian in the group, so we went to the Moose Bar on Monday to celebrate his country with him and tried some strange Canadian dish involving fries covered in gravy... gross.  Then, on Thursday, we all had a lovely American feast of KFC in a park to celebrate the 4th and went to an American bar that was strangely full of French people and playing music that did not resemble country in any way.  Big let down.  

This week at work, I have been working on preparing for our photo shoot this Friday of the pictures that will go on our new website.  I will be getting up bright an early on my birthday to assist in all the photo taking needs that arise during the day.  Hopefully I can make my hair cooperate since I have to have my picture taken for the corporate employees section.

This is the terrace of our showroom where we were working yesterday...


And this is my boss's bunny :)



No comments:

Post a Comment